Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 10: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning...

week 8#9 Zoho is my favorite.It has extra tool bar and it was easy to post. Also some weeks has extra help that one couldn't find from yahoo or googles. Everything thing is intresting but, the more intresting was the funny animals. The program was very intresting and I have learned extra to help public, how to find things and learn more websides. Many of the programs I haven't even heard or seen but, the blogs surprised me like funny animals, cat playing a piano, and finding things on the computer. At Harris County Public Library it is good to use these technologies. It is intresting, knowledgeable, and more helpful not only for employees but, also for public. Week 6# 13, week 9 #20 was more intresting. But for library card holders week5# 12 ELF will be more helpfull and usefull. How to remind public when the items are due. I enjoyed this program and learned more, even for future I want to learn more about this program.

No comments: